Thread Closed 
BYOR-City Living Thread - Day Five
Nego Offline
High Inquisitor

RE: BYOR-City Living Thread - Day Five
I can't stay awake long but since I remembered this when I was trying to get sleep I decided to come and make a post.

(03-09-2013 07:51 AM)itsbrianyay Wrote:  also i dunno how you guys can think twi is scum when he rezzed me.
How can you be sure it was twigav who rezzed you? I mean, I know he didn't rez Alsark as is apparent from the following PM:

Also, looks like AM was the driver which means that Alsark used a piercing shot on Sai. That or the scum really messed something up.

A couple of things:

1. Twi's reaction after being framed by Sai was odd. I don't see why he would have been framed if he was scum though. Unless Sai knew that this would happen and that Twi would be cleared which I doubt.
2. So far we have had three cop claims: me, Rov and Twi. Rov's cop powers have already been established and I know that I'm legit so either Twi is lying or this round really has three cops for some odd reason. Could you please claim your role powers, Bernie?
3. Slendy has been playing in the shadows awfully lot. I don't like it one bit.
4. On N1 Sai told me I should investigate either Slendy, AM or Gerk. AM turned out to be scum and Gerk turned out to be third faction. I wouldn't be surprised if this was done in order to distance Slendy and AM from Sai, especially if Slendy is a GF.

Unvote
Right now I do think we should be lynching Twi. Mainly because his claim was fishy as heck, he did not rez Alsark and his reaction to being framed was odd.

However, after having a discussion with Slendy, I agree with him that we need to hear from Bernie himself. Therefore I would ask you guys to make the decision on your own after pondering every aspect. Don't follow me blindly. I'm voting Bern because I cannot be awake for longer and want to make sure that if Slendy really is town, you guys are able to still turn the tables.

Vote: Bernkastel
03-10-2013 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
itsbrianyay Offline
I have no respect for other cultures.

i rezzed alsark, nego. i used my power to steal gerk's defibrillator from him, and then rezzed alsark with it.

and if twi didn't rez me, who did?
03-10-2013 04:52 PM
Bernkastel Offline
I am super-paper...

Okay, here's the explanation of my role in full.

I have 4 powers, 3 of which are guaged by things the role calls "Fate". The other one allows me to resurrect one person every night from the dead. Every time I do so, I gain one "Fate". If I resurrect enough people, I can use my powers.

2 Fate: Mortician
3 Fate: Role cop
4 Fate: Afflitation Cop

That's the gist of it. I also have a crystal ball which I use to store my fate. However, if any attempt on my life is made, I lose a fate and start turning mortal. If an attempt on my life is made, or if I try to use a power, while I am at 0 Fate, I die.

Got it?

Do not bore me. I will destroy you if you bore me.
03-10-2013 06:48 PM
ChrisisCraziest Offline
Mason Vigilante Cake

PC is at 10 in half an hour. I'm not doing it. If Raz isn't on at 10 to do it ya'll get to wait. Send him mocking PMs if he's late. This I do command.

The sun always rises.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 07:28 PM by ChrisisCraziest.)
03-10-2013 07:24 PM
TheSlenderMan Offline
BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS

Shiro shiro shiirooo

why are you so scum

i mean, just now i heard Him say outloud

I CAN YAK A PLAYER AND IT CANNOT BE PREVENTED

TSK Stk

so reud, maan.

Vote: Bernkastel

The Internet is often fast and horrible.
03-10-2013 08:59 PM
itsbrianyay Offline
I have no respect for other cultures.

that sure is a nice ninja vote that came 59 minutes after PC.
03-10-2013 09:01 PM
Razikii Offline
The Sleeping Kogoro

PC

A man has returned from Hell, bravely attacking one of the men who have done him injustice. Brian formed together the remaining men: Slender, Nego, Bern, Shiro and himself. Going back and forth, Brian only managed to get two of his allies to attack the dastardly villain. Luckily, the vote turnout ended up 3-2, in favor of killing the faceless drunkard. The other four surrounded him and proceeded to kill him dead.

Happenings

TheSlenderMan has died!
With Slender bleeding out on the floor, his body emitted a bizarre light that flew into the sky. The light turned into a sign in the sky, illuminating the entire city with the words:

THE TOWN HAS WON THE GAME.

Post-Game Thread will be available soon.

(04-23-2014 03:16 PM)raynpelikoneet Wrote:  Razikii: "I am right for wrong reasons, remember it!"

haha <3
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 09:22 PM by Razikii.)
03-10-2013 09:09 PM
Thread Closed