Thread Closed 
Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
raynpelikoneet Offline
smokingcat

RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
Yeah this is a setup where most of the ground work for the whole game happens on N0. ^^

"It's in my experience saunas, regardless of where they are or how hot they are, absolutely, positively hate Nego in them instead of rayn, and will general go out of their way to avoid actually yoloing with Nego, malfunctioning purposefully, because it's hella hard to get Nego feeling hot when he's that cool."
02-27-2013 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user
ChrisisCraziest Offline
Mason Vigilante Cake

In the future, you should just kill a power player instead of someone random. You do more damage to town killing leaders and planners than trusting a coin flip to do it for you.

The sun always rises.
02-27-2013 06:38 AM
Gerkuman Offline
Goku! Use the Spirit Bomb!

Yeah, I just feared that killing Two-Face would confirm his suspicions to anyone he shared them with. Should have gone for Raz.

[Image: lemonghost.gif]
02-27-2013 07:01 AM
Barry Allen Offline
Scarlet Speedster

I'm just glad the town didn't listen to my bad idea N0. I agree that the tread only games are fun- and great for me as I find myself almost never using instant messaging anymore.

[Image: FlashDCNusig3.gif]
Click on this sig to go to The Fastest Forum Alive
02-27-2013 08:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Boxcar Offline
Like a spam bot, but worse.

Good thing counter claim happened. As suicidal vig, I was pretty afraid of going off half-cocked.

The Internet is often fast and horrible.
02-27-2013 11:11 AM
raynpelikoneet Offline
smokingcat

(02-27-2013 11:11 AM)Boxcar Wrote:  Good thing counter claim happened. As suicidal vig, I was pretty afraid of going off half-cocked.

Didn't really matter when you lynched mafia D1. You would just have to shoot one of the VT claims (Two Face / Gerkuman), if you are wrong, the remaining cops lynch the VT counter claim who has to be mafia.

"It's in my experience saunas, regardless of where they are or how hot they are, absolutely, positively hate Nego in them instead of rayn, and will general go out of their way to avoid actually yoloing with Nego, malfunctioning purposefully, because it's hella hard to get Nego feeling hot when he's that cool."
02-27-2013 02:06 PM
Thread Closed