Fri, Sep 04, 2015, 10:28 am Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 06:30 am | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
Yeah this is a setup where most of the ground work for the whole game happens on N0. ^^

I might look like a drunk rager, but all I want is a little love and a hug.
Find all posts by this user
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 06:38 am | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
In the future, you should just kill a power player instead of someone random. You do more damage to town killing leaders and planners than trusting a coin flip to do it for you.

[Image: 3IIUmmf.png]

Wow, it's been weeks... but I'm back, baby!
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 07:01 am | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
Yeah, I just feared that killing Two-Face would confirm his suspicions to anyone he shared them with. Should have gone for Raz.

"I support Gerk in these troubled times"
[Image: Steven2.png]
| Episode 4 - Paper Steven Superstar Saga RPG 64 | Twitter | FB | Soundcloud | RSS | tumblr
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 08:03 am | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
I'm just glad the town didn't listen to my bad idea N0. I agree that the tread only games are fun- and great for me as I find myself almost never using instant messaging anymore.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 11:11 am | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
Good thing counter claim happened. As suicidal vig, I was pretty afraid of going off half-cocked.

The Internet is often fast and horrible.
Wed, Feb 27, 2013, 02:06 pm | RE: Paranoia Mafia - Dead thread
(Wed, Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am)Boxcar Wrote:  Good thing counter claim happened. As suicidal vig, I was pretty afraid of going off half-cocked.

Didn't really matter when you lynched mafia D1. You would just have to shoot one of the VT claims (Two Face / Gerkuman), if you are wrong, the remaining cops lynch the VT counter claim who has to be mafia.

I might look like a drunk rager, but all I want is a little love and a hug.
Thread Closed