RE: Vendetta Strada Mafia [DT & RT]
^ Me neither.

[Image: linkflies_zpsc5d73429.png]
04-04-2012 04:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rov Offline
HYOH HYOH HYOH

Balrog was making reference to the fact that he has played mafia whilst intoxicated before.

[Image: dedede.gif]
ert+
y76p; '0lu8jykee;u4p;e'/Rh
Strong ba15456`-------++++++gf
+++++-//==========/*8901ikg
04-04-2012 11:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheSlenderMan Offline
BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS

^I almost got Lynched for that, back in Okami Mafia.

Congrats, Scum! Things never pan out the way you'd think they do on the drawing board (when it comes to the setup, OR actual in-the-game plans), and from the little I managed to follow this round, I thought it was quite an entertaining one.

BLFG and Regfan in particular did an awesome job. When Brian was Hit, I was surprised to see that nobody started to look for what-seemed-by-the-thread-very-plausible connection between Regfan and BLFG. Apparently they managed to pull off some impressive AIM-bullshitting.

Good job to you too, Nego and Daan! It was a short notice, and I for one owe you a big one for 'helping' us out after I couldn't start the round by myself. I think you cracked under the last-minute pressure a little too much -- the Watcher needed to be changed into something else, but in retrospect the other changes weren't all that necessary. My namesake Role also was kinda useless, in the sense that it had no motive to side with the Scum, power-wise. I also don't really see the point of Wildcards that can affiliate all by themselves, but whatevs.

The theme of the Round is very fun and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing other rounds with a similar theme, in the future.

The Internet is often fast and horrible.
04-04-2012 01:10 PM
Nego Offline
A Smart Asian Power Ranger

O I C

@Slendy: Yeah, originally the wildcard was to have to get at least two or three affiliation requests sent to me and Daan by the faction they wanted to join. I don't know what happened but that plan was somehow forgotten. Oh well.

[Image: linkflies_zpsc5d73429.png]
04-04-2012 03:59 PM