These rules apply to every aspect of this site, whether it is a round of mafia, somewhere in the VG Arcade, or even PM's. All infractions will be handled accordingly.
- Implied consent: By joining this forum, you agree to the terms of all the rules, along with the consequences of breaking them.
- The Umbrella Clause: Just because it isn't specifically against the rules, does not mean you can't get in trouble for doing it. Don't be a jerk.
- No spamming or trolling. The staff decides what is spamming and trolling.
- Keep it T for Teen. No excessively explicit or vulgar content is allowed, including criminal activity, violence, gore, hate speech, nudity, pornography, etc.
- Keep all images to a reasonable size limit. Don't stretch the page with images over 880 pixels wide.
- If you have an issue with another member, take it up with a staff member. The staff is here to handle disputes, so leave that to us.
- If you have an issue with a staff member, come to the administration calmly, civilly, and privately. If one of the administrators is the one you have a dispute with, take it to another staff member privately.
- No political or religious discussions. Debate and propaganda regarding these topics are forbidden.
- No one is responsible for the content of an author's post but the author. The staff will not be held responsible for any illegal or harmful content, and will comply with authorities if necessary.
- One account is allotted per user. Using multiple accounts without the expressed consent of the staff is grounds for punishment.
- These rules are subject to change at any time, should the staff feel these rules incomplete. The user is responsible for keeping up to date with rule changes each time s/he connects.