These rules apply to every aspect of this site, whether it is a round of mafia, somewhere in the VG Arcade, or even PM's. All infractions will be handled accordingly.
- No spamming or trolling. The staff decides what is spamming and trolling.
- No double-posting. Unless the last post you made has gone two hours without being replied to.
- Keep all advertising to its appropriate section. It's the Billboards section.
- Keep it PG-13. No sexually explicit or excessively vulgar content. The staff decides where the line is drawn.
- Keep all pictures to a reasonable size limit i.e. no stretching the page.
- If you have a problem with a staff member, come to the administration calmly, civilly, and IN PRIVATE. If one of the administrators is the one you have a dispute with, take it to another staff member IN PRIVATE.
- If you have a problem with another member's actions, take it up with a staff member. The staff is here to handle disputes, so leave that to us.
- Political and religious debate and propaganda is forbidden.
- The Umbrella Clause: Just because it isn't specifically against the rules, does not mean you can't get in trouble for doing it. Don't be a jerk.
- Implied consent: By joining this forum, you agree to the terms of all the rules, along with the consequences of breaking them.
- No one is responsible for the content of an author's post but the author. The staff will not be held responsible for any illegal or harmful content, and will comply with authorities if necessary.
- One account is allotted per user. Using multiple accounts without the expressed consent of the staff is grounds for punishment.
- These rules are subject to change at any time, should the staff feel these rules incomplete. The user is responsible for keeping up to date with rule changes each time s/he connects.